If you are looking for some delicious low-carb Keto Pancakes, you are in the right place! Check out this delicious recipe!
**This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. I will NEVER recommend or promote products I don’t personally use and love!
Let’s be honest.
Most Keto bread recipes, including pancakes, are made with so many eggs, that’s all you taste.
I don’t know about you, but if I wanted everything I made to taste like scrambled eggs, I would just eat scrambled eggs!
I knew I was onto something when I stumbled across a paleo pancake recipe from BulletProof Blog.
I have made a few tweaks to the recipe, and these have quickly become our go-to pancake recipe! They have a nice nutty flavor, courtesy of the almond flour, and they fill you up for a long time!
A serving size is 3 pancakes, and that packs about 8-9 carbs, making these a great Keto diet breakfast option.
Are you ready to learn how to make this amazingly delicious breakfast?
How to make Keto Pancakes that don’t taste like eggs!
First, you’ll want to gather your ingredients. You’ll need:
- almond flour – I like to buy the superfine variety
- baking soda
- sea salt – Pink Himalayan is really nice!
- MonkFruit – this Lakanto brand is amazing.
- heavy whipping cream (you’ll use a whole pint if you serve with whipped cream!)
- pure vanilla extract
- apple cider vinegar
Once you have everything gathered, add all your dry ingredients to a bowl. I like to keep each item separate so I remember what I put in the bowl already.
Mix all those dry ingredients together really well with a whisk, and then go ahead and add your wet ingredients next.
Use that whisk again, making sure your batter is nice and smooth, like this:
Put some butter or refined coconut oil in the skillet to help it be more non-stick (and add some good, healthy fats to the pancakes). Ladle a few pancakes into the skillet. Cook them on this side until bubbles form on the top.
Flip them over with a spatula, and cook them for another minute. Repeat until the batter is gone. You should get 12 pancakes out of this recipe!
That’s all there is to making these delicious keto pancakes! To serve, top with cooked berry syrup, butter, and fresh whipped cream!
This is a tasty, filling breakfast that is low carb, no sugar, gluten free, and so delicious! You will be making these time and time again!
Leave me a comment and let me know if these pancakes are going to be part of your breakfast rotation!
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour finely ground
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp monk fruit sweetener
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract pure
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat a skillet or griddle on the stovetop
- In a bowl, add all dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Add wet ingredients to the bowl. Mix well.
- Place 1/12 batter (about 2-3 tablespoons) in the skillet.
- When bubbles form on the top, flip the pancake over. Be careful not to burn the pancakes!
- Serve with butter, warm berry syrup, and fresh whipped cream!