Are you tired of trying to figure out what to make for dinner each night?
What if there was an app or online program that would let you store all of your favorite recipes, easily add them to a calendar, and even make a shopping list for you?
**This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. I will NEVER recommend or promote products I don’t personally use and love!
What if this app had a 30-day free trial so you could make sure it worked for you?
What if it even went on sale once a year, where it ended up costing you less than $2 a month?
Amazingly, the people at Plan to Eat have already created this unique app, and it’s about to go on sale!
Why I LOVE Plan to Eat
I used to plan my meals on a paper calendar with post-it notes. Now, I save so much time by using Plan to Eat. Here are some reasons I LOVE this app:
- I can upload recipes I love from any website (even those I find on Pinterest) in just a couple simple steps. I just click “Add Recipe”, “Import Recipe from a URL”, and paste the recipe URL into the app. It automatically pulls the ingredients, directions, and other info from the website and adds it to my Plan to Eat recipes.
- I can add my own recipes manually, as well. Just enter the list of ingredients, add directions, and upload a photo if you want.
- I have all of my recipes organized in categories so they’re easy to find. I can even add my own categories! Need a Gluten Free recipe category? Create one and add our favorite recipes to it!
- Meal planning is as simple as clicking on the “Plan” tab, choosing your date, and selecting your recipe, ingredient, or adding notes. Going out on Tuesday? Add it as a note to your meal plan! Making something simple? Just add the ingredients. Super simple.
- When it’s time to go to the store, I can easily print a shopping list based off my meal plan, eliminate ingredients already in my cupboards, and add items that I know I need, but aren’t part of a meal I planned.
If you’re ready to give meal planning a try, and want to see if Plan to Eat will be a good fit for you, please give it a try for FREE for 30 days! I’m pretty sure you’ll love it!
In 2019, Plan to Eat is having their once a year sale from November 29-December 2. A 1-year subscription will be 50% off, and will only be $19.50 for the year (regularly $39)! If you’d rather pay monthly, the price is $4.99/month.
Please let me know how much you love Plan to Eat, and add me as a friend so we can share recipes!! Leave your username in the comments so I can add you back!